Book direct and enjoy the best rate!
Bruges and Surroundings
Most of our guests stay in Bruges 3 - 4 nights, and some of our regulars up to 7-10 days. What have Bruges and Bariseele to offer on a longterm stay :
- Bariseele offers discounts from 4 nights onwards up to 15% from 7 nights onwards
- Enjoy the private IR sauna and relax area. Bring your slippers and wardrobe for your convenience. A voucher will be given to guests that book directly (between 4 and 7 pm).
- A free discount card during the length of your stay to have discount on 3 day museum card (15% discount), Flanders Field Tours with Quasimodo and alle commercial museums of Bruges (Chocostory, Breweries ... )
- Bruges is a world heritage city with many pittoresk and authentic streets
- Sometimes people say : Bruges is one art museum ... Please do not forget to visit our Flemish primitives and many architectural beauties
- Explore in 5 minutes cycling the countries side and many canals and windmills
- Sunny weather... in 15 minutes with the train you arrive at Bruges beach or Ostend
- Go to Gent, Ypres or Brussels from Bruges... can be reached in 60 minutes max.